You can feel safe!
Our guided rooftop tours comply with all safety requirements.
The safety appliances on the rooftop meet all requirements of the National Board of Housing, Building and Planning. All of the safety equipment, as well as our safety system on the rooftop are approved according to the EU-standard and are CE- marked.
The guides are certified in CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and height-safety measures.
General Rules concerning guided rooftop tours
- You need to be at least 150 cm / 4.86 feet tall. If you are under the age of 18 you need to be accompanied by a parent or alternatively a custodian.
- You cannot be under the influence of alcohol.
- You cannot be under the influence of drugs.
- You must wear stable shoes, no heels.
- In accordance with safety directions we require that you do not weigh more than 120 kg / 264 lbs.
- Not have a history of cardiovascular problems.
- Not having a fear of heights or a tendency to faint.
If you should have any further questions regarding safety you are welcome to contact us at: email@example.com
Anna Broman, CEO and coordinator of safety
Powered by Facebook Comments